Self-Pay Services: Strengthen your cash flow. And your patient relationships.
With implementation of the Affordable Care Act, many patients face higher self-pay balances that can affect your facility’s financial position. We have long experience helping hospitals manage their self-pay accounts. Along with deep experience, we offer you technology and best-practice processes that are beyond the capabilities of most hospitals.
Our approach can strengthen your cash flow while adhering to patient-centered processes that help you maintain and enhance your relationship with the community.
We offer a dedicated, 100% USA-based team of self-pay customer service collectors and bilingual customer service representatives — each with an average or 5+ years’ experience.
Our solutions — all based on your requirements, not ours — include:
- A team of customer service representatives dedicated to your organization, including dedicated project managers/supervisors, plus a dedicated compliance team Our own state-of-the-art patient accounting system (IMS) integrated with an interactive, automated dialer, statement and letter generation, and address confirmation/cleansing services
- HIPAA-compliant, VPN-secure connectivity to your system
- 100% call recording
- Proprietary validation waterfall for all accounts
- Client-directed workflows
- All account activity seamlessly uploaded directly to your patient accounting system
- Automated and manual skip tracing services available
- Acceptance of electronic check and credit card transactions, with payments made seamlessly to your facility
- Bad debt referral and monitoring
- Monthly recon of your system of record against our system of record
- Automated Charity Scoring
- Cass certification and NCOA services for patient statement processing
- Expanded business office hours, including weekends
- Financial assistance screening
- Multiple levels of screening for government and commercial insurance plans
- Dedicated escalation team to handle patient guarantor concerns
- Dedicated early out training program
- Monthly executive recap of collections (including consulting recommendations)
- Ability to provide statement services, including monthly patient reminders
- Ability to accept and normalize multiple client files to produce a daily input file
- Payment plan monitoring with a specialized team of CSRs
- Client-driven, custom reporting packages on a variety of call center metrics and key performance indicators
- Dedicated quality assurance auditors
We are extremely pleased with Xtend Healthcare's performance. This partnership has produced cash flow at or above goal for the initial four months of the engagement to date, and we have seen many of the claim editing issues corrected.
Our cash flow has been proof positive that the Xtend team is doing its job. We have experienced a 180-degree turnaround in such a short time.
Highly recommend for anyone in need of cash acceleration or conversion assistance.
Xtend has helped us increase our cash flow, reduce the days in A/R, and improve the efficiency of our business operations.